Thursday, June 18, 2009

Nostalgia.


With summer finally here, I can't help but think about the days gone by when all my friends would go on vacation and come back with....the braids. You all know what I'm talking about....the tropical braids with rasta beads on the ends. They would saunter back to school in August with their beads clanking together being like "I went to Jamaica, aren't you so jeal of my tan and these braids?" Obviously my mom never let me get the braids because she said they would ruin my hair......back then I was super pissed. Now, I can't thank her enough for her wisdom. What made people want to get this done? They don't look good, they apparently hurt to get done, and you look like Diana Ross when you take them out. Thank the Lord my friends have moved on from this vacation trend. Doesn't this just make you want to projectile vomit?!!

*Pic from hairboutique.com

1 comment:

  1. For more info on Diana Ross' beautiful hair, check out Dick's Diana Ross Website at:

    http://raketler.angelfire.com/

    Thanx!

    ReplyDelete