Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hungover.


Last night I saw The Hangover with my friend Brittany. Yes, it was the second time I saw it...and yes, I still laughed my ass off. That is honestly the funniest movie I have seen in a looong time. Great one liners, great plot and good ending = comedic perfection. I loved Allen aka Fat Jesus, he totally made the movie. His soliloquy about wolf packs on the roof ...I died.

Side note- How smoking hot is Bradley Cooper??!?!?!?! I just wanted to run my fingers through his beautiful mane and have his babies. I sincerely hope he is not dating Wet blanket Aniston....that's the quickest route to being lame. Loved his all black suit combo too....

Drop everything you are doing and go see this movie, but DONT LEAVE until the credits are over....there is a little treat past the end.....

No comments:

Post a Comment