Thursday, June 11, 2009

Improvisation.


So we all know that I don't have a man after yesterday's post. Well I looooove wearing guy's clothes around the house. Baggy gym shorts, oversized tee's, ginormoius half zips.....there's nothing better. Well friends, if you can't beat em, join em. A few weeks ago I was cruising through the mall and skidded to a halt past the American Eagle window....now don't judge, I am not about to buy a horizontal striped halter top. I am talking about these fabulous boyfriend jeans. At first I was skeptical of them, probably because they were first worn by Scientology Princess Katie Holmes, but whatever I'm over it. So I meandered in, tried them on and was hooked. They are surprisingly versatile and I have been wearing them all the time. My fav combo so far has been with my gladiator heels and a flowy top. Another perk: Throw these on when you go to get a hungover lunch with your friends on Saturday afternoon. You will be able to house an Italian sub without feeling like your fat ass will bust at the seams....or maybe that's just me. Anyways if you are interested, you can buy them at American Eagle, or if your embarrassed that you are the only person in the store over 12, you can secretly buy them at ae.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment