Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Drought.


So last night I booked a ticket to go to MIAMI with my friends over Labor Day weekend. I miss them all soooo much and cannot wait for our pseudo spring break madness to ensue. As pumped as I am for this trip 2 problems have arisen in my planning.

1) Realizing that I would have to be drunkenly parading around in a bathing suit prompted me to go on a diet, which you already know from my last post. More details to come later, but basically diets are lame. As soon as I told myself I was on one, I want to eat everything in sight. Less than 38 hours ago when I was not performing this self inflicted tortue I was a normal, functioning person. Now I am giving myself hourly pep talks not to go out and buy Nutella.

2) I also realized that I have NO money. So I have decided that June will be the month of dual diets. I am getting to perform what I will now refer to as "Fashion Famine 2K9". I am going to try reallllly hard to pinch a few purse strings and not shop at all this month. So I will be posting things I am dreaming about buying...

Is it weird I forsee this ending up in disaster? I just have this image of me housing Annie Anne's pretzels crusing the mall like a crazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment