Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Clorox Therapy.


You know when you are having a bad day or have so much built up frustration/energy that all you can do is clean your brains out?? Well I've seriously been suffering from the rainy blues and therefore channeled all my energy into cleaning my apartment. When I get like this, I like to say I've come down with a bad case of the Cinderellas....where the only cure is to clean every speck of your living space. Well tonight...you name it, I cleaned it. I vacuumed the floors, swiffered the hardwood, dusted the tables....I even got on my hands and knees and scrubbed a stain out of a rug. I also organized my closet (insert scary movie music) ...so you know I meant business. There is just something about a serious cleaning sesh that helps to ease your nerves and clear your mind....and it's even better when you have Elton John on full blast. So next time you are mad or depressed, instead of picking up that carton of Ben and Jerry's or leaving a mean message for your boyfriend....grab the Swiffer. Your personal life and waistline will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment