Thursday, April 23, 2009

Usher?


While out to eat with a group of friends the other night, I couldn't help but notice that one of the guys had on the most intoxicating cologne. I honestly smelled it the second he walked up and it only got better and stronger within a matter of minutes. Finally all the girls at the table clamored to know what he was wearing....was it Armani? Gucci? Ralph perhaps? No friends, it was Usher. I literally had to pick my jaw up off the floor because I didn't even know Usher had taken time out of his ab crunching, old lady marrying life to develop said fragrance. While I was shocked by the revelation of the fragrance's namesake, I will give credit where credit is due. Usher nailed this one, and I'm sure his efforts will cause more than one man to get a little love in the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment