Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lost And Found.


If you have ever been to Europe, you know there are certain things you have there that you will never be able to find in America. Well when I lived in Italy, I was obsessed with Labello chap stick. I had them in about 5 flavors and put them on fiendishly. When I returned back home, my stock ran out quickly and I was beyond devastated using regular ol Carmex. After some online digging, I have found a site online that sells several versions of it. My personal fav's are the strawberry and passionfruit. They hydrate and leave the most gorgeous color sheen. At $8 a pop, they are definetly more expensive than in the markets of Italia, but it is totally worth it in my opinion.

To get your own Lip Balm with a Cult Status, go to http://www.smallflower.com/labello/.

No comments:

Post a Comment