Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mix It Up.


I have never really been a fan of lipstick or lipgloss but I don't like to go out sans lip-wear so over the years I have developed a little lip cocktail that I think works perfectly. I usually go for a brown or nude lip and here are my 3 weapons to achieving a great look.
1. Start by lining your lips lightly with M.A.C lip pencil in spice.
2. Then coat your lips with Boots Mediterranean Grape Olive & Nectarine (available at Target)
3. Finish off with a dash of NARS Lip Gloss in Striptease...this gives just enough punch.

Now this dilution of color works with anything. I recently went to a wedding and I wanted to have a 40s harlot look (as my friend Melissa put it), and used a red lipstick as a base with the Boots as a topcoat of sorts. Mix and match all sorts of lipsitcks and glosses to achieve your perfect signature lip look.

No comments:

Post a Comment