Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fame Goggles?


My friend Jillian recently had THE celebrity sighting.....Justin Timberlake. Yes, Mr. Sexy-back himself. Obviously our friends lined up to pump her for every single detail. Was he hot in person? Did they play a Britney song when he walked in? Was man-face Biel with him? But much to my dismay, Jillian informs me that the former peroxide lover is NOT that good looking in person!!! And I quote, "He is still hot obvi, but if I saw him at a bar and he was a regular guy I would not look twice." WHAT?! I cannot fathom this. Perhaps its his buttery voice and three piece suits that make him so appealing. But this poses the question, do we 'regular' people suffer from an intense case of fame goggles where we make celebs look better than they actually are?

No comments:

Post a Comment