Saturday, April 18, 2009

I is For....


Influence. I received this coffee table book by the Olsen twins as a Christmas gift from my friend Katie, but I haven't thoroughly read it until now. The general idea of the book is genius, for me as a journalist it's an ultimate dream. What an amazing opportunity to sit down with the people who have influenced your life or style and ask them any and everything you have ever dreamed?? In typical Olsen fashion their book was mostly filled with fashion icons and influential desginers. I LOVED the piece with Diane VonFurstenburg, what a powerful and inspiring woman. If you aren't particularly into the Olsen's or fashion, then this book isn't for you, but next time you're at dinner with the posse, pose this question to them: If you could interview any 5 people in the world who would they be and why? I bet their awnsers might surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment