Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lash Hurrah.


I love fake eyelashes. They are so glamorous and really punch up any look. There's only one problem...I can never seem to apply them correctly. My former roommate Kacie used to help me out in that department, but she now lives 5 hours away making my glam squad obsolete. The last time I had them applied, she used individual lashes towards the ends of my eyes, which really made them pop. So I am branching on out Friday and trying to duplicate Kacie's fabulous faux lashes. Here is how I plan to achieve this:
1. Take the individual lashes with tweezers and gently dab their ends in the glue.
2. Place the lashes in the appropriate spot (starting outside and working in) and pat the ends down with a toothpick
3. Let them dry at least 30 seconds and apply eyeliner.
4. Apply mascara. This is optional and sometimes the lashes are so fantastic they don't need any extra pizzaz.

That should do it. Now go flutter those bad boys and rustle up some free drinks.

*pic from ehow.com

1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT tell you how much I miss being your "glam squad" (ps love that name haha) might actually end up going to beauty school so my services would be endless. I miss you more than life and great instructions on how to put the lashes on!!! I'm sure you did just as great of a job as I would have done :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete