Saturday, April 18, 2009

Scent You Very Much.


My friend Yasmine recently tied the knot, and the wedding was just stupid beautiful. Everything was so succinctly beautiful....she did not miss a beat. However, the thing I am finding myself thinking about most from this fabulous soiree are the thank you cards she sent out for her Bridal Shower. Not only were they adorable asthetically, but they smelled wonderful! It is the kind of scent you smell immediately upon opening the card, and it actually lingers for weeks and weeks. I put it in my drawer when I got it, and just recently found it smelling as fresh as ever. They are from The Soap and Paper Company, which has the cutest website ever. The whole idea reminds me of Elle Wood's scented resume....it just gives it something extra, you know?! So I may order the Green Tea Blank note cards. Nothing is more gracious than a hand written thank you card on beautiful stationary, and these will definetly be remembered. Grab some for yourself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment