Friday, May 15, 2009

Sing us a Song.


So this morning I write to you a polypy mess. I can barely speak and my throat is on fire. Why is your throat an inferno you might ask? Well friends, last night I went to THE concert of all concerts, Billy Joel and Elton John. Yes, they both performed together. Yes, it was the ultimate version of Champaign's famous Piano Man (minus the $2 Long Islands and copious amounts of friends). They sung all the hits, Billy made jokes and Elton wore a bedazzled jacket. Basically it was everything the crowd wanted and more. I woke up this morning and made a playlist of their jams and have been rockin out all day, even though I sound like Gollums sister. Here's said list (kind of long, but worth it). Enjoy.

Your Song
Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me
Saturday Night's Alright
Movin' Out
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
She's Always a Woman
Rocket Man
We Didn't Start the Fire
I'm Still Standing
Only the Good Die Young
It's Still Rock 'N Roll to Me
Levon
Captain Jack
Crocodile Rock
New York State of Mind
Bennie and the Jets
Piano Man

No comments:

Post a Comment