Saturday, May 9, 2009

Car Candle


Cleaning your car out can be very therapeutic. I like to get all my crap out of it, and then give it a good once over. Shampooing the seats, vacuuming the the floors, a good scrub down...you know the works. After getting my ride all squeaky clean, I felt like the cherry on top of my automobile sundae would be to get a new car air freshener to complete the transformation. I headed to the Yankee Candle store to find the perfect scent. I tend to not want my car to reek of a fatty waffle cone, so I was looking for something understated. And low and behold....I found the perfect match. My all time favorite scent lavender/vanilla is now available in a car gel form. If you want to stray from the token pine tree freshener I definitely recommend this one. Head to your local Yankee Candle Company store or buy one here at Yankee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment