Friday, May 29, 2009

The Great Inquisition.


This past weekend I was lucky enough to have some of my college friends make the trek down to the dirty south to visit my friend Brittany and I. It was a fabulous weekend and I miss them so much already. One of the highlights of the 3 days of mayhem was slightly understated. Caught in the rain after the Cardinals game, we sat around in a enclosed patio and drank for a while. Brittany got an idea to ask each other questions and have everyone go around and answer them. Not only was the Q & A sesh hilarious, I actually learned some things about my friends that I normally wouldn't have thought to seek out. It's interesting when you think you know someone so well only to realize that you don't know simple things about them. This got me thinking and there are several fun books you can buy to begin your own Inquisition of people you know. The Book of Fabulous Questions, and The Book of Questions both seem like great choices to get the party started. Crack open a bottle of booze, grab your friends and this book and let the good times roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment