Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chelsea Convert.


My friends have been loyal followers for quite some time now, but I never really jumped on the Chelsea Handler bandwagon. She just reminded me of an older, drunker version of the mean girl that bullied others in high school. All that has changed since reading her book, Are you there Vodka? It's me Chelsea. What a brilliant comedic writer. I literally laughed out loud the entire time. She reminds me of an older, and slightly creepier version of my friends. Each chapter got better and better. From the tales of her dining naked in the dark, to berating her dad on vacation in Costa Rica, Chelsea delivers. I am now proud to say that I am a full fledged Chelsea convert, and have been watching her show whenever I can. For all of you who arent privy to the genius that is Chelsea Handler, the very witty Chelsea Lately show is at 10pm Central time on the E! network.

No comments:

Post a Comment