Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nostalgia.












House Parties.
Back in the day the recipe for a rocking Saturday night was so simple. Obnoxiously strong drinks (with cheap vodka), bumpin jams, a deck of cards, and all the people you love crammed in one room = amazing house party. I know this scenario sounds conspicuously like a bar setting, but nothing and I mean NOTHING beats a good house party with your high school friends. The best part about a house party is that the fun options are unlimited. Everyone you want to hang with can get in, the music never sucks because you are the DJ and you save $ on cabs because everyone crashes there. Seriously name me a bar where you can drink all you want for free, play beer pong, walk around barefoot, drunkenly swim and pass out wherever you please at 5am. ummmm that's because you can't. House Parties are off the chain....

*I am craving a good fiesta de la casa and may just have to throw one myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment