Monday, August 31, 2009

To String or Not to String?


That is the question. What is it about string cheese that is so bizarre? I find it absolutely disgusting when people take a big bite out of Mozzarella string cheese. But why? It's a solid block of cheese just like any other variation......you don't have to string up Colby Jack or Brie before digging in. Then why is it if cheese is packed in a tube like shape and packaged in a peel back package does it have to be pulled apart before eating it? I know I'm not the only person who feels this way. Maybe I am just a cheese sheep and follow the masses in how I consume my favorite dairy product. But regardless, it just TASTES better when pulled into strings, don't you think?!

Think about it........

*Picture from Wikipedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment