Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Life Ruiner.

The first time I read Skinny Bitch I was so repulsed that I didnt eat meat for a year. I would probably still be a vegetarian without a snafu in the sports office of my internship last year....but we all fall off the wagon now and again right? Well after discussing my former dietary choices with someone at work, I decided to pick up the book, dust it off and give it another read. Once again....I am completely traumatized. Why did I think I could peruse the pages and laugh at their witty jokes in chapters 1-4 without stumbling into the treacherous "You Are What You Eat" section?! Well needless to say Im trying to avoid meat again at all costs. And milk?? Forget about it.

Synopsis- Skinny Bitch is a life ruiner....it ruins lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment