Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Great Kate Vol 1.



Kate Somverville is my new idol. No joke, I want to be her. A younger, less drunk version of myself once paraded into college as a pre-med student with dreams of being a dermatologist.....but, sorority life prevailed and now here I am.

For those of you unfamiliar with this genius, she is the skin guru to a bevy of Hollywood stars like Debra Messing, Eva Mendes and Jessica Alba. Anyways, I LOVE her products....the Gentle Daily Wash, Clarifying Toner and Goat's Milk is my new 3-punch daily routine and I swear my skin has never looked better. I also use the clearing mask every Sunday as a nice detox from the weekend. To top it all off, all Kate products have these amazing push tops that allow you to get just the right amount every time you use them.

Here is the kicker...have you ever actually seen Kate Somerville? She is on QVC hawking her products from time to time and her skin is IMMACULATE. And her office/spa is exactly what I would want mine to look like if I had followed my Dermatological dreams.....

Like I said.....Can I be you?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment