Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Im In Miami Bitch.




Ok so I recently went on a fabulous vacation with my friends to Miami. Having never been to MIA, I was really excited to check out the city. We stayed on South Beach, and it was everything I expected and more.

My favorite part of MIA has to be the extravagant hotels. Seriously, this city is home to some of the most unbelievable hotels I have ever seen, one is more unreal than the next. By day or night, a hotel is the place to be. During the day, we went to pool parties complete with DJs, bottle service and large beds and couches to lounge on. And at night, some of the hottest clubs in the city lie inside of these hotels.

The Delano, The Shore Club, the Fontainebleau, The Gansevoort and The Mondrian (just to name a few) are some of THE places to be. The decor at these places is typically supre crisp and streamlined...... it makes me want to totally re-decorate my apartment to reflect the beachy Miami vibe. Bright colors, Swanky service and phenomenal pools? Sign me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment