Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Woke Up This Morning.


Ok so I have been having a serious Showmance with The Sopranos. There has been flings here and there with other shows, but my family is obsessed with The Sopranos and I needed to get up to speed. I literally watched the debut through the finale in a 2 month period. Verdict? That may have been the best show ever made. It was dramatic, hilarious and intriguing ....Im super depressed that it's over. And what a lame finale. I know it's artsy and symbolic, but com'on does Tony get wacked? I NEED AN ANSWER DAVID CHASE!

I'm missing my daily dose of Paulie's comedic chops, and have been cruising to my parents house and having my Italian New Jersey mother cook me baked ziti an unusual amount....but overall I'm adjusting to post Sopranos life.

If you haven't seen this show, don't even talk to me....were just not even friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment