Thursday, July 23, 2009

Show Me The Money.


Theres only a few things that I really, truly excel at. The first, as I recently discovered at a family BBQ is Hula Hooping. The second is winning at Cash Cab. I watch as Ben Bailey ever so eloquently asks question after question and nine times out of ten, I know the answer. Maybe its my journalism background that allows my head to contain such a vast quantity of useless knowledge, but moral of the story? I need to get on that show. I find myself screaming "Franklin Roosevelt!" or something to that extent at the gym when I tune in. And trust me, I do not need any reason to draw attention to myself mid-treadmill run so this has to stop. Some of the people on that show are soo incredibly lame and dumb. Ok how do you not know who JK Rowling is? Have you been living under a rock since 1999?? And the eps where there is only one person in the car? So not appealing Discovery Channel. Go with the groups....always.

So how do I make some side cash and dazzle America with my trivia skills? After some research, here is what I discovered. Apparently its all staged, and I just have to hang out at particular NYC bars.....check out this first hand account. So until then I will have to just have to spend my nights playing this Cash Cab drinking game. Not a bad alternative if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment