Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Green Party Machine.


There are very few things in life that give me more excitement than getting an invitation to a party. I love stationary and I think invitations give parties such a formal feel, even if it's just a casual BBQ. Plus, your bulletin board looks so much more inviting when filled with cheery and creative nods to your social life. As much as I love official party invites, as usual, I am always looking for ways to be more eco-friendly and reduce my carbon footprint. Well lets be honest, E-vites are less than desirable....they can be kind of generic and frankly...ugly. I have the solution to all your invitational problems! It's called Paperless Post, and it is the cutest website. You sign up to be a member, design your own online invitations and announcements and create personalized envelopes. Choose different fonts, colors and graphics to create a customized look. You can monitor the RSVPs online to track who will becoming to your rockin shin-dig. The best part? The email comes in a fantastic envelope that your guest has to open. Quick, easy and green....my type of website. Check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment