Thursday, July 9, 2009

Epidemic Ended.


Friends, Fashion Famine 2K9 has officially ended. After basically blowing my entire life savings at Anthropologie today, I would say I'm set for a while. I could honestly spend hours in that store. I re-did my bedroom at my parents house last summer and got all my bedding there. Moral of that story...I had to be restrained before I purchased another $80 decorative pillow. No wonder why my parents gave me the boot soon after..... I kid, I kid. Robin and Tony would never kick me out but I'm 90% sure they threw a party when I started paying my own bills. Anyways, that place makes me insane in the membrane. The dresses, headpieces, comforters, candles.....everything there is perfection and I need it now. I find it ironic that I'm reading a book that is supposed to help me channel my inner minimalist and instead I throw down mad ched for some peasant tops and sundresses. But whatever I've never been happier. I'm seriously counting down the minutes until I can unveil my fab finds ....ugh I cannot wait to go out this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment