Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Life Saver.


My work hours are ridiculous and sometimes I am less than motivated to try and not look like an ogre. I can barely navigate through my closet in my zombie-like state, and make-up? Forget about it. Well sometimes you need to look like a human, and this little ditty will do the trick. Bobbi Brown's Nude Shimmer Brick is essential to my morning routine, and may have saved my job several times (kidding, you know I'm a fabulous employee). My friend Jackie got this for me a year ago for my birthday, and I've barely put a dent in it, despite using it every day. Just a quick swipe with your fingers and you look brighter, more awake and put together. This compact does it all....it can be used as eyeshadow, a highlighter, or dewy shimmer in leiu of bronzer....which can be a bit much in the morning work hours. If you don't own this, you have no idea what you are missing. Ladies, stop what you are doing and buy this NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment