Monday, March 30, 2009

Scam WOW!


I am a sucker for infomercials. But I have never actually pulled the trigger and purchased anything until now. I was perusing through my local Bed Bath and Beyond and I spotted it....the Holy Grail of TV products. The Sham Wow Set. I thought that a measly $19 was such a bargain, considering how much money I would be saving on paper towels. Ohhhhh was I wrong. I promptly went home, dumped water on my counter and began to sham. That damn cloth got so wet and limp, I was reaching for the Bounty Quick Picker Uppers in a snap. Honestly I have no idea how they got the cola out of the carpet in that commercial....after my personal experience with Sham Wow, it seems unfathomable. So that's it. Dreams of Shamming my car all summer were crushed. I guess the only hope I have now is .....the Snuggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment