Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mac-tastic.


Cardinals/Cubs.  Democrat/Republican.  Blonde/Brunette.  Life is full of choosing sides, and I recently took a strong stance in the all important computer debate. This December I was given the new MacBook as a graduation present. And let me tell you, I have flip-flopped sides faster than Brad Pitt during the Team Aniston/Team Jolie episode. The new MacBook has so many fantastic features, particularly the Multi-touch track pad....its truly innovative. Add I-chat, the perfectly spaced keyboard and its ever important green-factor and I am officially a convert. While I totally appreciate the baby Asian efficiently posting pictures of her fish Dorothy in the new PC commercials, but sorry Bill Gates. Not even a child prodigy can convince me to digress here. 

So all you PC users out there. No matter what you say, you will always be the computer equivalent of a Cubs fan. Stop suffering and make the switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment