Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is It Time?


Today something awful happened. The Velcro on my towel dress failed to stick together....after repeated tries. No, I do not think you are understanding the magnitude of this problem, seeing as I live in this thing. Even when I do get it to stick, it pops open during inopportune times such as when I'm standing in front of a mirror or hunched over lotioning....both bad on the eyes. A dilemma rises here. I can either A) Order the same proverbial towel dress from Victoria's Secret or B) Become a big girl and buy a real robe. I have been looking into option B and have found the most amazing and seemily luxurious robe around. This one --> from Catriona Mackechine seems like the perfect replacement. Buuuuut it's price tag is not too desirable. I guess I could justify it as a necessity right?

No comments:

Post a Comment