Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Deeee-lish.


So the hotel I'm staying at has a channel that runs old episodes of Oprah all day, and tonight I caught what could only be described as the best Oprah show ever made....the search for America's best sandwich. Anyone who knows me, knows that sandwiches are my Achilles heel...in particular Italian subs. While no subs made the list, Gayle found some pretty tasty treats across our great nation. However, the part of the episode that really got my mouth watering was the appearance of Chef Curtis Stone in the Sandwich Showdown. One word, three syllables...OB-SESS-ION. A tall, hot, funny Australian who can cook...sign. me. up. And not only that, he made 2 dishes, one for meat-eaters and one for vegetarians. Being a former vegetarian, I can totally appreciate the sentiment behind that maneuver.

Summary: hot man + sandwiches= perfection.

*The Oprah show was based on Esquire Magazine's list of sandwiches. Check it out the complete list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment