Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Umm Can I Be You?


There is always that one celebrity that guys and girls absolutely LOVE. This type of love is unwavering, especially in the case of Britney Spears fans (Jackie, she's got hair now!) and usually stays with you for a lifetime. My one, true all time celebrity love is none other than one Miss Penelope Cruz. She's talented, interesting, multi-lingual and so so so beautiful. Don't worry, I'm not about to bid on her half eaten waffles on EBay, but what can I say...the girl has got IT.

Anyways, I have been Overdosing on Vicki Christina Barcelona lately and loving PC more than ever, when I happened to stumble across the November Vanity Fair. Love the article, love the photos, love everything.

To sum all this swooning up.....Ummm Can I be you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment