Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Art Attack.


I have been having a real and serious Art Attack lately. Current works have been flip-flopping between different Warhol's. I loved how he took the basic, mundane things you encounter in your everyday life and transformed them into something beautiful and provoking. The background of my I-phone is currently the genius 'Knives' (Date: ca.1981-82), and oddly enough, my computer background is emblazoned with 'Triple Dollar Sign' (Date: ca 1981). Both look totally surreal if I do say so myself. Mac lovers feel free to follow suit. If you are unfamiliar with Andy Warhol, read up via Wikipedia and then do your self a favor and rent Factory Girl.

Here is a quote from the Factory Boy himself to inspire you at work today:

"Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art."

No comments:

Post a Comment