Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nail Envy.


Nail polish is such an easy and quick way to polish (pun intended) your entire beauty routine. And fall is really the time to be bold about your nail choices, because really anything goes. I have been changing up my color pretty frequently. Do you have any favs, you may ask? Why yes I do.

Loving the following on short nails:
Revlon #680 Revlon Red (amazing with a topcoat)
Chanel Le Vernis in Vendetta
OPI Russian Navy
MAC Seriously Hip


But of all the current nail trends, I am completely and utterly obsessed with Minx Nails. Minx is not a polish, but instead a flexible film.. so you can basically get any design or color imaginable. Best part? They last for at least a week with no chipping. I desperately want the Silver Lightning... it's bold and futuristic, and impossible for me to get. No seriously. Minx are only available at registered salons....and there are NONE in my area (at least that I'm aware of). I could buy the trial kit online, but it is a whopping $75 and knowing me the film would end up all over the place. So for now I will just have to settle for Stardust from the Lipmann Collection, which looks like a suitable alternative. But until then....NAIL ENVY.

No comments:

Post a Comment