Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Label Lust.


There are a few things to do on my list once I strike it rich (either by work, marriage or lottery, beggars cant be choosers after all)
1: Travel the world to places I can only dream of now
2: Spend hours and hours devoting my time to charity works
3: MAJORLY upgrade my closet

Annnnd, if I had things my way, my clothes would largely consist of duds by my favs, MK and Ash Olsen. I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything Elizabeth and James, and would DIE for some of the chic pieces from The Row. I have a pair of gray trousers from EJ that I got from Gilt and have been starving myself for months to do them justice. Anyways, EJ had teamed up with Robert Lee Morris to do a jewerly line, and they shut it down once again. My fav piece is this necklace. Its affordable, gorgeous and helps a great cause. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and what better way to show your support than a conversation starting bauble? Pick one up at Shopbop.com now.

No comments:

Post a Comment