Thursday, October 29, 2009

MaltiPoodleDoodleSchmoodle.


I have never really been a fan of designer dogs. It always seems like they are so cute when they are puppies and then grow up only to have their fur get stringy and smell bad. How wrong I was. This heart melting 2 month old Malti-poo was brought into my work by a rescue shelter....and lets just say an all out biding war broke out over the St Louis metro area to get their hands on her. Instead of driving to the shelter to plead my case as to why I absolutely and completely deserved her, I put my application in the pile and headed up to Chicago. Needless to say, I didn't get her and have been devastated and consumed with getting a dog to fill her place ever since. And not just any dog. My searches are only yielding dogs ending in -poo, -doodle, or -tzu. One chance encounter has forever changed my idea of dogs, but lets be honest, who could say no to that face.....

I have been looking at Petfinder.com in hopes of finding a pooch to replace the void left in my heart, but have been unsuccessful. If you know of any kooky hybrid like dog that needs a home, you've found your girl.

*pic from ksdk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment