Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wonder-ful.

As a child, Alice in Wonderland was always one of my favorite tales. I always wondered what it would be like to fall down the rabbit hole, and what type of fantasy world I would find. I would inevitably get into trouble because I would eat/drink everything labeled as such, but isn't that part of the fun? Tim Burton's take on this classic is sure to be as trippy as Lewis Carroll's original tome, if not more so....which only heightens the likelihood that I will see the film asap. It seems I'm not the only one who has caught Alice-fever.....several big name companies have come out with Wonderland inspired lines.

*OPI Alice In Wonderland Collection - {Try- Off With Her Red!}



Now, if you'll excuse me...I'm late for a very important date.

{image via IGN}

No comments:

Post a Comment