Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Grapple With It.

Look at this picture and tell me what you see. You are probably thinking, I see an apple. You go girl, way to eat healthy and keep the doctor away. While I do deserve mad props for my healthy choices, this is no ordinary apple.....in fact, it's a Grapple. It's really rare that you find a fruit or veggie that piques your interest, but the Grapple has done just that. Here is how I would best describe this fantastic fruit. It's an apple but it smells of and tastes like grapes. 50% perplexing, 100% delicious. Truly an outstanding combination. I'm actually really excited to try one in a morning smoothie....recipe to follow. If interested, and trust me, you should be....You can find Grapples at local supermarkets such as Whole Foods and Dierbergs.

No comments:

Post a Comment