Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rob a Jewerly Store.


Yesterday I caught Behind the Music featuring Lil Wayne. I love Wayne but really don't know much about him outside the interview he did with 'Miss Katie' Couric pre-Grammies.....and all we really got established there was that he loved weed and was a self-proclaimed 'gangsta' (Both 2 totally original declarations from a rapper). Anyhow, the story of his life was interesting enough, but what really got me about Wayne was his grill. That man has an estimated $125,000 worth of diamonds in his mouth. And he cares for his mouth the way some of us would a household pet. Says Wayne: "I brush them after dinner, after lunch - with Colgate." Only the best to scrape KFC of yo diamonds.

Anyways, I got to thinking....what would it feel like to have a mouth full of diamonds? Would they feel heavy? Do they scrape the insides of your lips, causing pain? Do you smile an exorbitant amount in order to show of yo disco ball? Do you insure your smile? So many questions, so few answers. Many rappers have a smile on da rocks, but I have to give it to Wayne...he really pulls it off.

{Image via Starpulse.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment