Friday, December 4, 2009

Wrap It Up.


No, not like that....get your mind out of the gutter. I'm talking about the most essential winter accessory....the pashmina. Some people collect shot glasses or weird little spoons but I on the other hand, am a pseudo-pashmina collector. After living in Italy, my compulsion reached a peak when I bought no less than 10 in 5 months. They go with everything, add pizazz to your dreary winter layers and keep you warm....it's a truly functional purchase. Only problem here is that all of my pash's are solid colors. I never really jumped on the printed scarf bandwagon....until I spotted this gem from Yarnz. I love the black and pink colors, the pretty paisley print and the length. This is definitely going on my Christmas wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment