Wednesday, December 9, 2009

BRILLIANCE.



Like previously mentioned, I am truly cracking down on my eating habits in preparation for the eating overload known as Christmas and Christmas Eve. My family is Italian and therefore takes eating and tradition very seriously.....and Christmas Eve is no exception. For as long as I remember we go to my Grandma's house and FEAST on her world famous Lasagna. (It is truly other-worldly, I have never had anything better...even in Italy). So in recent weeks I have been cooking out of Kathy Freston's Quantum Wellness Cleanse book, and the recipes are surprisingly delicious. Many of them involve herbs, which tend to wither rather quickly. Prepara to the rescue....this Herb Savor is a water filled base/plastic shell combo that keeps herbs fresh for up to 3 weeks! Herb fans rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment