Monday, November 16, 2009

Woah Baby.


The Holidays are right around the corner, and to me that only means one thing. FOOD. It is so incredibly easy to forgo everything that you know and have worked for during the year and just pig out on the holiday treats that lurk around every corner. Instead of becoming complacent in the diet area, I'm coming prepared this year. For my birthday, my incredibly thoughtful mom had cupcakes from BabyCakes NYC flown in. Now, these cupcakes aren't your average run of the mill dessert. They are all-natural, organic and delicious.... free from the common allergens: wheat, gluten, dairy, casein and eggs. That's right you heard me correctly. Not only were they delicious, but I didn't feel guilty indulging. Now thanks to genius founder, Erin McKenna anyone can have BabyCakes. I recently purchased BabyCakes: Vegan, (Mostly) Gluten-Free, and (Mostly) Sugar-Free Recipes from New York's Most Talked-About Bakery and plan on bringing healthy cakes and cookies with me. No one likes a hefer during the holidays. You can pick one up at your local bookstore or at Amazon.com.

* Sidenote- Don't the sight of the cookie sandwiches just make you drool on impact?

No comments:

Post a Comment