Monday, November 16, 2009

Faux-lex.


What is it about watches that are so great? Lets be honest, they aren't really needed anymore...everyone and their grandma has a cell phone (clock included) that they are checking non stop.... so a timepiece isn't truly necessary. But if you are a 'watch person', the old adage "I feel naked without my watch" rings ever so true. I had never really been much of a watch person until my BFSL Greg (here's your shouout finally) gifted me with the most amazing Armani stunner ever to hit a wrist. Since then I've been hooked. Well a couple months ago with birthday money burning a hole in my pocket, I made a truly fantastic purchase. During a shopping blackout in Nordstrom I came to and realized that among many other things I had bought The Michael Kors 'Gold Catwalk' Chronograph Watch. It has been one of the greatest purchases I've ever made. Not only does it go with literally EVERY outfit in my closet including dresses, but I have never gotten more compliments or inquires on anything I've ever worn. No less than 20 people have grabbed my wrist and been like "Ummm how in the world can you afford a Rolex?" So I've got all the luxury, half the price tag. I like to pair mine with gold bangles and a woven bracelet...I find that when layered it really shines. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment