Monday, November 16, 2009

Lovely Lonny.


Domino magazine was amazing. It combined the creative layout of Lucky magazine with design tips to equal a truly great read. Well, thanks to the crumbling economy, Domino folded and for the past couple months I have mourning the loss while blindly trying decorate my room. Well have no fear design lovers, my friend Brittany has come to the rescue, introducing me to Lonny magazine. This online magazine is the brainchild of former Domino Market Editor Michelle Adams and photographer Patrick Cline. I like this magazine for several reasons... the main is that it's green. Online means less paper and more trees being saved. It's also really easy to flip the pages and I loved the four pieces that combine into the living room and decorating tips splashed throughout. While it will still take me a while to get over Domino, this E-zine will help to groom the amateur designer within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment