Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Charitable Chew.

I have always heard people say that gum is an 'impulse buy', but in my book that statement is completely false. Lets be honest, gum is sometimes a necessity, and needs to be on hand at all times to avoid potentially epic post-meal issues. However, I understand the impulse factor because I typically remember I need gum whilst in the checkout line. Recently while waiting to pay at Whole Foods, I reached for my standard pack of Extra sugar free and noticed a new face in the gum crowd- Project 7. These chicles are not only, tasty...they serve a greater purpose. For every purchase of a Project 7 product, the company donates 50% of its profits to 7 areas of critical need in the world. Bonus rounds?? The sticks pack vitamins B, C and green tea....and the packaging is made with 40% post consumer recycled material. So next time you grab for gum- reach for a pack that will eventually give back.

No comments:

Post a Comment