Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Heart It.

While on a recent trip to visit my friends in Chicago, we got to talking one night about how Emily Giffin's books are the best for a quick summertime read. Well the next morning when we all met for brunch, my incredibly thoughtful friend Tara surprised us all with Giffin's latest tome, 'Heart of the Matter'.....and heres the kicker- they all had a beautiful and personal inscription inside. Trust me, there is no faster way to make a hungover girl cry. Of course as soon as I got home I tore through the book. Like always, Giffin breaks up the chapters to give different perspectives to the same story. 'Heart of the Matter' is a wonderful tale of choices and forgiveness......perfect for perusing out by the pool.

Heart of the Matter- Emily Giffin

*Also by Giffin- Love the One Your With

1 comment:

  1. So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.

    ReplyDelete