Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mini Pie.


I have been doing an inordinate amount of creeping on MarthaStewart.com lately, which I know is a problem. That website is filled with so much information and so many ideas... that I literally get anxiety as I click from tab to tab. Daffodil borders? DIY Felt baby booties? I feel inadequate just typing out some of the Martha-like things that I know I don't have a knack for. But alas, I came across a recipe that looked so easy and delicious I had to try it. These Mini Spinach-and-Cheese-Pizza's are a quick and easy way for anyone to get their Martha on. They only take about 15 minutes to make and are perfect for plethora of occasions.

*One helpful tip- I've made these more than once, and try using whole wheat English muffins for the crust instead of pitas. If you toast them before broiling, you will have a much more crunchy and substantial final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment